Randstad Technologies is the worlds largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a large client of ours in the insurance industry. They are in need of a Sr. Product Owner! This is a very exciting opportunity and will be a great job to have on your resume!!
This is a contract to hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Represent Enterprise Document Management (EDM) stakeholders to lead, collaborate with and motivate a cross-functional team to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs and provide continual business guidance business and/or technical delivery teams that develop, execute and release effective solutions.
- Serve as the business requirements expert, engaging and managing the work of subject matter experts from the business.
- Provide continual business guidance for the development and execution team(s).
- Lead, manage or orchestrate activities for completion and proper documentation of business requirements and validating metrics as appropriate for methodology and Enterprise controls.
- Work with the business and IT delivery teams to identify and mitigate risks to include business operational risks.
- Escalate issues and develop recommendations for appropriate solutions.
- Partner with sponsors, stakeholders, and IT to facilitate, define and document relevant business processes, gaining an understanding of the needs, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement area.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in financial industry document compliance, process improvement, project delivery, business/requirements analysis and change management practices.
- Must be able to collaboratively work within multiple evolving development methodologies including iterative Agile and sequential Waterfall projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applicable databases.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.