This is a permanent Senior Network Engineering opportunity that will be supporting a healthcare client. The key skills for this role are around enterprise switching, routing, enterprise wireless. This opportunity will be traveling to different locations and troubleshooting network issues.
Location: Clearwater, FL
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: What is the day to day?
Fixing application connectivity. This could be anything from a group of people in the ER that can't communicate or slowness on connectivity. Overall focused on communication issues in general. What is the environment like?
Working with a lot of professional staff. Must be comfortable customer facing in different departments. He is dealing with different teams and multiple levels of people.
Must have 6+ years of diversified networking experience.
- Strong Cisco Switches experience- Configuring. They use Catalyst 3850, 9300, 6500
- Wireless troubleshooting experience
- Routers experience- They use OSPF as a Routing Protocol
- Managing, maintaining and upgrading the wireless and wired data networks at companies designated facilities, while utilizing security best practices
- Second level support for routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, security appliances/services, and wireless networks and collects and analyzes packet traces and network equipment statistics to troubleshoot issues
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.