A fast growing digital team for a Fortune 5 company is adding an Oracle Architect to bring together 2 existing Enterprise Databases.
Will architect the solution and advise developers with Oracle and PL/SQL.You will work in a fast paced environment for a growing business. You will work in a team with back-end developers supporting all phases of the pharmacy business. A thorough understanding of all of the components of application development and infrastructure is required.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Delivering a complete application that will be used by technicians, pharmacists and staff to process prescriptions and related activities.
- Ensuring high performance on desktop applications
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Oracle pl/sql and/or Oracle forms.
- Extensive experience with Oracle 11g or 12c pl/sql is critical.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Proficiency in creating functions, procedures and packages.
- Experience designing, troubleshooting, and tuning pl/sql and sql queries for performance
qualifications: Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with JAVA API with Oracle is preferred.
- Experience in health care or pharmacy related industries is preferred.
- Familiarity with Toad and/or SQL Developer tools
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent disciplines or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.