Marketing Contractor- Baby Category
Location: San Bruno About the Job
The Marketing Contractor for the Baby business will report into the Director of Marketing for Baby and play a key role in supporting overall marketing efforts. S/he coordinate regularly with the retail organization, marketing channel owners, and creative team. This role will be instrumental in the execution of the marketing vision and strategy for a rapidly expanding and evolving category. This role is perfect for someone interested in learning all marketing channels and getting a strong foundation in both high consideration and consumable categories.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57.15 - 62.87 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Marketing planning, execution and creative asset development (50% of time)
- Maintain marketing and retail planning calendars
- Work closely with the site merchandiser and category specialists to ensure seamless storytelling between marketing channels and site pages
- Support post purchase trigger email development
- Serve as a liaison between the seasonal, brand social, CRM, creative and site merchandiser/category specialists to ensure the timely delivery of high quality assets and compelling messages
- Participate in project briefings with creative team
- Develop concepts for photos / creative based on marketing briefs; manage timelines and oversee the execution of creative assets
- Work with Director of Marketing to support closer coordination of co-op spend through the Media Group
qualifications: Baby Registry (25% of time)
- Manage the development (assortment, brands, timing, quantities, etc.) of the free welcome box associated with registry
- Pull & manage data on registry sign-ups
- Support 360 marketing campaign for registry re-launch
- Support Baby Registry CRM program
skills: Insights & Analytics (25% of time)
- Monitor competitive actions for registry, the baby category, owning a weekly competitive assessment report
- Develop knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape, our partners and our competitors
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits (online and offline) and approach the baby & pet category with an omnichannel mindset
- Build reporting dashboards for marketing, site and other metrics
- Strong organization and project management skills to keep all parties on track and ensure high quality implementation
- Build strong relationships with retail, marketing channel partners and creative teams
- 3-5 years relevant experience in B2C marketing, brand management and/or project management.
- Experience developing and running CRM (email, push notification) campaigns a plus
- Proven track record of supporting high performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
- Experience in at least one area of performance marketing including acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships
- Strong analytical acumen. Willingness to ?get hands dirtyand analyze details where necessary
- Strong organization skills and ability to work effectively across a cross-functional team
- Proactive, curious and comfortable in fast-paced environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Customer mindset with knowledge/interest in retail
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.