We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer with an expert level of understanding in web and mobile applications. The Senior .Net Developer will analyze, design, document, implement, and test web and mobile programs and applications. In addition, the developer will partner with the business and IT team in helping define web and mobile application strategy and future state capabilities. The Senior .Net Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications and projects and have established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas and web and mobile technologies.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design, implement, document, test and analyze web and mobile programs and applications.
- Be a part of a scrum team with the ability to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
- Perform expert-level web and mobile application design, implementation, documentation and maintenance with minimal direction.
- Enable the test-driven development of web and mobile applications producing an extensive automated unit, integration and UI tests for web and mobile applications to ensure they will produce desired outcomes.
- Guides and directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
- Facilitates the development of cross-functional skills among team members
- Serves as a mentor/developmental advisory and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
- Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
- Implementing development best practices, and methodologies (including agile)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile architecture solutions
- Must have experience in Sitecore
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- Initiates Self Action
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.