job summary: Responsibilities:
1. Has strong Informatica experience and applies data transformation based on understanding of data structures in place using common methods.
2. Has strong SQL skills to handle complex data transformations
3. Develops and implements steps to maintain, monitor and complete performance tuning.
4. Implements Informatica job scheduler for batch automation.
5. Understands healthcare/medicaid claims data and is able to identify data anomalies.
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $42.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: TOP REQUIREMENTS: I
NFORMATICA ETL Development, Strong Oracle or Teradata SQL skills, Medicaid experience.
- Informatica ETL
- Oracle SQL
- UNIX scripting
- PL/SQL procedures
- Healthcare/Medicaid Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.