- We seek a talented data scientist to help develop digital marketing solutions for the client. This role focuses on developing algorithms and data pipelines for recommender systems, and for personalized content delivery using machine learning based techniques.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop statistical algorithms for large data sets
- Apply machine learning and recommendation systems techniques for digital marketing use-cases
- Design A/B testing experiments, and do end-to-end data analysis
- Effectively communicate with other teams, and tell stories with data
- Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to support project needs
- Experience with statistical analysis and algorithm development, data mining, and machine learning
- Experience with Python/R and SQL
- Masters degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.