Jr. Technical Writer
job summary: EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A JR. TECH WRITER IN BOTHELL, WA
In this role, you will maintain and organize work, communicate with stakeholders, and own change procedures. Strongly prefer experience working with engineers and medical, quality, or aviation quality background.
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include :
- Act as a subject matter expert to improve the quality of documents.
- Working with Engineering staff in producing and revising internal documents and change orders to support engineering changes, ensuring that the work product meets procedural requirements/ templates.
- Manage the update of a set of procedures, including soliciting content changes from process owners.
- Improving work instructions and templates for document and change order creation.
3-5 years professional experience. Education:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
- 3-5 years tech writing experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, including managing Styles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.