job summary: JOB TITLE: Manager of Video Streaming & Product Marketing
TYPE: Direct Hire | Full Time | Permanent
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
(Outstanding Relocation Package) To ensure the fastest response time - please email your resume directly to Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsible for developing go-to-market strategies for products that stream, record and manage AV media transported over IP networks. Will plan and prepare market introductions for new products and product updates, conduct market size assessment, competitive analysis and actively develop new product requirements.
qualifications: Desired Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in video streaming and network systems or the professional AV industry including product marketing, sales consulting and system design.
- Experience and understanding of networking technologies including routing, switching, and transport protocols.
- Ability to define, plan and execute new product launch materials including brochures, tradeshow signage, press releases, advertisements, catalog and web content.
- Expertise using streaming products and related technologies for internal and external communication needs including tradeshow presentations , sales training and customer training
- Strong technical writing skills including the ability to develop technical white papers, solution guides and FAQ's.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel will be required
skills: To ensure the fastest response time - please email your resume directly to Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.