Java Application Engineer
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.:
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 53.43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ability to independently develop Spring Web based application solution from scratch.
- At least 7 years of hands-on back-end server Java development experience, especially in JMS messaging.
- Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, real time messaging, and performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of relational database technologies.
- Working knowledge of Shell Scripts and Linux Platform.
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
skills: - Excellent communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.