job summary: Responsibilities:
- -Responsible for meeting team commitments and deadlines
- -Provider mentorship & daily guidance to the engineering Scrum team
- -Evaluates and drives new project development under Agile methodology
- -Develops application/system code as defined in technical specifications
- -Creates unit test plans, executes unit testing and documents results to ensure that code works as designed
- -Reviews and fully understands application/system designs
- -Performs and participates in all required design reviews
- -Works closely with Quality Engineers in following ADTDD
- -Analyzes/fixes defects identified in testing (e.g., root cause analysis)
- -Works with configuration/release management to develop release plans that ensure proper applications deployment
- -Provides ongoing System Support under a DevOps model
- -Support micro services on cloud infrastructure
- -Help the Train improve their agile maturity. Provide thought leadership and recommendations across the program.
- -Create and maintain partnerships (business, execution, and IT) as we must be in sync with their vision, plan, and execution practices. If not, this may create confusion among the teams.
- -Play a key role in creating partnerships at the Release Train and domain level that will build trust and respect. Foster a collaborative team environment that tears down silos between groups and helps them act as a whole.
- -Ensure that the project stays on scope, schedule, quality, delivery, benefits and controls.
- -Provide subject matter expertise in areas including project management, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on professional knowledge and background.
- -Participate in process improvement and change initiatives to advance agile and streamlined methodologies.
- -Help to create and maintain a Program level intake Project within Agile Central. Help identify key players (i.e., various applications impacted), facilitate meetings to gather high level requirements, timing and next steps of work coming into the team(s) from this intake process.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $42.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Java, micro services, agile, DevOps, program management
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering developing applications
- -3+ years of experience in Java Programming (Strong Java Knowledge)
- -2+ years of experience developing REST based services, microservices, JSON/XML
- -2+ years of experience working in DevOps model using CI/CD (Git, Jenkins) and Test Driven Development
- -2+ years of experience with Agile Methodology
- -Strong IT based project leadership experience/capabilities - ability to work with senior leaders.
- -Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships.
- Python, Sales Force Knowledge
- -Angular and/or React experience
- -Hands on experience with OpenShift Enterprise Container Platform
- -Experience with JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, Drools, Mongo DB and MySQL
- -Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure...)
- -Healthcare domain knowledge
- -Hands on experience with Dynatrace, Splunk
- -Understanding of micro services architecture
- -Management Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.