Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for an Automated Marketing Specialist to sit onsite in Rockville, MD.
This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent perks and benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Derwood, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted marketing strategies and nurture campaigns across multiple channels (email, webinar, trade show, user conference, digital, social media)
- Report and analyze key performance metrics of campaign performance across the entire marketing and sales funnel and provide feedback to internal teams
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Partner with Product Marketing to refine messaging and content for targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with Business Solutions team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Collaborate with Sales and OEM teams to build account-based marketing campaigns
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, business or related field
- 3+ years integrated marketing campaign experience, including planning and ongoing execution
- Industry experience preferably within the B2B / software space
- Working knowledge of the following channels: email marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, experiential marketing and lead generation fundamentals, press releases, social media
- Highly motivated, hardworking, ability to prioritize multiple projects; works well under pressure
- Ability to work with Sales to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, proactively coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing deadlines and obtaining necessary approvals under minimal supervision
- Experience with Pardot, Hubspot, Salesforce HootSuite or similar systems
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.