· Key focal point for vendor governance for one or more tower.
· Has deep understanding on the critical leading indicators that result in SLA or KPI adherence. Identifies and recommends needed changes in service levels. Approves SLA/RU accuracy.
· Provide thought leadership in helping develop technology and business strategy.
· Design technology roadmaps for presentation to senior IT leaders or business partners; May also be the presenter.
· Provide leadership and governance to problem-solving activities conducted by vendors, especially where the resolution may involve multiple vendors or internal groups.
· Provide input and design assistance during the implementation of technical designs and plans by the Supplier(s).
· Understand and can help lead the vendor through the complex interworking between technology stacks
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
· Works on multiple highly complex and interdependent projects simultaneously. May lead (but not provide project management for) the most complex technical projects.
· May provide technical leadership or direction to the lead solutions engineer or the solutions engineer.
· Research of potential system solutions, including evaluating product and vendor products and services.
· Help vendor identify the root cause of, and recommends corrective actions in response to, system outages or performance issues. Identifies and may lead opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Collaborates with Supplier(s) and provides direction on change implementation plans.
· Works collaboratively with all IT functions.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or 9 or more years of professional IT work experience.
· Preferred minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the DevOps Field
· Multiple industry certifications preferred.
· Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef.
· Experience with AWS cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· A strong background in Linux/Unix administration is essential
· Experience in Release Engineering required
· Full CI/CD pipeline experience
· Experience with Jenkins/JFrog Artifactory/Github
· Terraform and or CloudFormation Experience
skills: Required skills:
· Deep subject matter expertise in several technology stacks.
· Demonstrated experience working with a vendor in a managed services environment.
· Architecture Compliance setting
· SDLC; Project Management & IT Portfolio Management
· Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, & Problem Management
· Disaster Recovery & Contingency Plan Review
· Supplier Management (per Tower domain)
· Supplier technical architecture requirements and technical architecture designs and plans
· Researching skills
· Collaboration - internal, external teams & business partners
· Business Acumen among LOBs (past, current, future goals, strategies and plans)
· Business relationship management
· Communication & Problem solving skills
· Performance management
· Demand and capacity management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.