- Demonstrating a strong understanding of BI tools and architecture in the multi tenant environment
- Assisting in supporting development build and integrations
- Working closely with Analysts and the development team
- Using excellent interpersonal skills in responding to user's requests
- Ensuring adherence to Agile and SDLC methodologies
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The ideal candidate should be an experienced in BI Tools preferably Qlik and an exposure to SQR Development.
- This candidate will also be willing to learn and help in the development of SQR.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related work experience required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, sufficient to provide accurate problem analysis to the business unit and follow up with documentation.
- 5+ years' working experience with BI data visualization and analytical tools, preferably Qlik and Alteryx
- 2+ years' working experience in SQR reports.
- 5+ years' working experience in Oracle Database
- Providing detailed technical documentation of all analysis, designs, and implementations.
- Good communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Able to do production support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.