We seek an experienced Siemens Teamcenter super-user with a strong passion for helping others to assist our PLM Center of Excellence in supporting users as our organization transitions to this new software solution and new way of working. A fast-paced organization looking to launch products quickly and raise the bar in product
development practices. In this role, you will have tangible impact on the organization by aligning teams around best practices and engineering processes, and by supporting users as they transition.
location: Needham Heights, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Siemens Teamcenter
- Provide ad-hoc help to users in person as they encounter issues and errors
- Provide ad-hoc help to users in our London office via phone or chat as they encounter issues and errors
- Remind users to follow documented processes and point users to existing documentation
- Submit well-written service desk tickets when second tier support is needed
- Notify the PLM Center of Excellence of reoccurring issues or bugs
- Provide daily updates to the US PLM lead on issues encountered throughout the day
- Make recommendations on process improvements or system changes that will improve the user experience based on what you see while helping users
- When not directly helping users (as time allows)
- Develop training content and lead training activities on PLM best practices
- Participate in 'PLM office hours' and 'PLM Roundtables' to help users with refresher training and collect feedback
- Send surveys and collect/compile user feedback
- Test new system functionality
qualifications: The Successful Team Member
- Is able to pick up new processes quickly
- Is approachable
- Has a desire to help others
- Has a teaching and coaching mindset
- Is a creative problem-solver and self-starter: when you see something that's inefficient, causing problems, or impacting people negatively, you go after resolving the issue and think creatively to find a solution
- Is tech-savvy and familiar with Siemens Teamcenter, including: RAC, AWC, Product Configurator, and IPEM
- Is familiar with PTC Creo (preferred)
- Is flexible in approach and strives to learn something new every day. Brings curiosity, energy, and diligence to the team.
- Has excellent written & verbal communication skills (must have)
skills: extensive PLM Siemans Teamcenter experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.