This is an opportunity for a Salesforce Marketing Stategy Professional to support a global consulting firm.The Marketing and Sales Solutions team plays a critical role supporting the Marketing and Sales function by helping to maximize the benefits obtained from existing solutions, such as SalesForce. The team will leverage existing technologies and identify new solutions to help improve business processes.
**Salesforce marketing/sales experinece required***
Duration: 2 years
Location: Remote (Must be in EST or CST -- There will be 7:30amEST daily meetings)
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 4pm
- The Marketing and Sales Solutions Business Strategy and Support team will have responsibility to improve adoption of Marketing and Sales (M and S) Solutions.
- This includes collaborating with business leaders and Learning and Development (L and D) to develop content and facilitate training sessions.
- In addition, the team will drive strategic projects that require time, resources and input of the M and S Solutions team.
- They will lead firm wide teams and be responsible for all scoping, planning, and execution of all strategic M and S Solutions projects.
- Working with large teams that include stakeholders from multiple functions to undertake scoping, financial estimating and management of project work;
- Understanding of marketing and sales business strategy and operations to identify business activities and processes that would be more efficient with specific solutions;
- Working knowledge of sales methodology to align business processes marketing and sales pursuit-related specialization and support a business development strategy and desired pursuit behaviors;
- Understanding sales, marketing and/or professional scope of services and knowledge and can apply to projects thus demonstrating abilities to serve as a change agent;
- Working with business, sector, and company-level issues facing complex organizations;
- Delivering innovative solutions and delivery of programs and materials; and,
- Understanding of systems, tools, and resources and their impact on business development and pursuit efforts. Cloud required and marketing technologies experience.
- Salesforce Sales / Strategy experience
- Ability to create a plan and executure to help market out the Salesforce programs within a large corporation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.