Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help analyze, clean, and validate data in preparation of a new implementation.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced, established company that is in the midst of modernizing their IT systems.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Navigate existing system to analyze existing data to identify potential duplicates and incomplete records
- Engage with business users to determine which duplicate records should be merged or deleted
- Verify records in new system in preparation for UAT testing
- Coordinate with backend sql developers to identify data for clean up
- Act as liason between business and IT to align business needs with IT configurations
- Advise on best data practices going forward
- Experience in the Publishing industry and front end (user) knowledge of title management systems (or at least an understanding of the title management process)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to work with technical and business teams
- Experience analyzing and validating data
- Ability to understand the bigger picture of how data fits into a system and how to records are created from a user perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid data analysis skills
- Ability to build rapport with technical and non technical teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.