Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Junior Salesforce Developer to sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing business solutions team.
This is a direct hire role paying up to $110,000. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Derwood, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Knowledge of Internet and Security technologies to integrate data between systems, and applications.
- Experience in developing applications with knowledge of Salesforce App Cloud, Lightning, and Mobile Application Platforms.
- Experience using and configuring JIRA and connection to Salesforce.
- Certification as a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer II.
- Customer service mindset.
- Ability to prioritize business needs based on importance, urgency, or impact.
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 of progressively responsible experience in utilizing Visualforce, APEX, Force.com, workflows, API, Web Services, and data integration tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce platforms, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing and Pardot to develop Salesforce solutions.
- Knowledge of business processes and IT project delivery methodologies, such as SDLC, agile methodology, the development of continuous integration, and the ability to effectively develop Salesforce app solutions.
- Apex programming
- Knowledge of SDLC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.