job summary: Systems Analyst w/EDI Experience Preferred
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Overview The Global Data & Analytics unit offers innovative solutions that provide actionable insights to internal and external business partners and customers that help reduce health costs, improve outcomes, provide financial security and measure/forecast business performance.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process. Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- 3-5 years of Edifecs experience Required.
- 3-5 years EDI Background Required.
- X12 knowledge base required.
- BizTalk knowledge preferred.
- Four year college degree preferred or equivalent experience acceptable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.