job summary: QNXT Developer - Remote Potential
Downtown Nashville Healthcare Company is seeking Developer's with a Familiarity with the QNXT application as you will be working with the QNXT Development Team. Knowledge within EZ Cap and/or FACETS is a plus.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Main responsibility is Production Support but will also provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution. There will also be the potential to provide on call support on a rotating basis every six weeks.?
- Solid proficiency with SQL Server 2008 and SQL 2012: T-SQL and SSIS
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production applications
- Solid proficiency creating and maintaining relational databases on SQL server including views and stored procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle and project management life cycle required
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Knowledge of TFS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, typically six or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.