job summary: AGILE SCRUM MASTER
Nashville's home of some of the largest and fastest growing Healthcare Companies in the Country! We partner with many of them and have multiple Scrum Master/Agile Coach openings w/an expected increase heading into 2020. So if you are looking to get into one of Nashville's largest growing IT Sectors or are looking for a change, apply here today and reach out to me on LinkedIn.
Robert Martin, Healthcare IT Account Executive -- https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-martin-75579664/
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work directly with the Product Owner to consistently maintain product backlog and handle changes both to the product backlog, executing sprint and prioritizing the backlog to generate higher business value.
- Hold responsibility for the process and health of the scrum team
- Facilitate the agile process and coach scrum team to meet objectives
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions while removing any barriers
- Ensure scrum team follows all normal scrum cadences
- Facilitate vision, roadmap, release and sprint planning
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings
- Coach Team Members
- Demonstrated Agile experience, experience with lean startup methodology is a plus.
- Coach product owners in best practices for managing and organizing the product backlog.
- Ability to train and guide new teams to agile practices and values
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within our IT and Non-IT partners
- Experience with Lean Startup methodology is a plus.
- Rally, Kanban, CSM, CSB, CSPO, PMP
- Healthcare Experience preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Presentation Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.