Sr. Marketing Web Analytics Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Marketing Analyst (Senior Analyst, Web Analytics) to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Burbank, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Senior Manager of Analytics will develop our analytics strategy, data collection, analysis, and reporting. You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will develop reports, analyze trends, present research and findings to a cross-functional team, and recommend improvements. You will ensure site experiences are continually optimized to drive growth while identifying and prioritizing optimization and A/B testing opportunities. This position requires extensive experience with online, consumer-facing properties and a deep understanding of analytics, good user experiences, and what drives conversion and retention.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32.72 - 36.81 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and customer behavior to identify trends and put a spotlight on pain points impacting our customer.
- Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create measurable online objectives and key performance indicators.
- Perform data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling to identify actionable business insights.
- Generate insightful visualizations that help tell a story.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed.
- Functional knowledge of multivariate testing to determine statistical significance and provide insights and findings that support changes to our website's functionality, marketing practices and navigation.
- BA/BS degree required in statistics, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience in a quantitative business analytics analytics role, online analytics experience preferred
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining)
- Experience with statistical analysis and BI software such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau highly preferred.
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A self-directed individual who operates with focus and discipline
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Experience building statistical models such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.