Robotics Processing Automation - UI Path Architect
UI Path Architect
Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation.
- Collaborate with Business and Vendor teams to reimagine and Simplify Process, and identify opportunities for Automation.
- Lead teams assigned to RPA/RDA projects ensuring adherence to set standards and enterprise solution architecture.
- Lead initiative to build re-usable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects.
- Govern automation projects coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams, and provide technical advice as necessary.
- Monitor emerging industry trends to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology, and advise strategic direction.
- Facilitate training and product sessions for business users and IT on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with Business and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill precision and automation in program delivery.
- Experience in installing and configuring UIPath, both Orchestrator and Client at enterprise scale and business continuity.
- Share industry best practices, explore new tools, engage with product vendors on product roadmaps, and evaluate their technologies relevance / effectiveness for the enterprise.
- Develop framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations.
- Conduct Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 15+ years of work experience in leading Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation. 3+ years of experience in directly leading RPA/RDA programs with UIPath.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies.
- At least 10 years of experience in implementing automation solutions.
- Strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, Visual Basic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment.
- Strong understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably C#.Net.
- Strong understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space.
- Complete understanding of various automation components and features available in UIPath.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle.
- Strong understanding with software quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Strong understanding of relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns.
- Strong understanding of SOAP, Web Services and APIs.
- Experience with AWS - Devops
- Strong analytical skills and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well-organized with excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs
- Experience with AWS - Devops
- Experience with revision code source code repositories in particular GIT
- Knowledge of responsive web development techniques and/or Scrum Agile methodology
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
REQUIRED SHIFT: This position is standard weekdays 9-5, weekend work only as needed, potential "on call" shift shared across the team.
skills: UI Path Architect
robotic process automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.