Senior jBPM Developer
Strong jBPM Senior developer with 6+ years of experience with below:
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- understand the requirement & design for BPM application
- work closely with both onshore and offshore team
- develop orchestration layer for order management application using jBPM in docker/aws
- perform unit testing and provide system test support
- validate & monitor deliverable in production
- design & build operational tools for order management application through BPM
- minimum 4 years of experience in BPM application design & development using jBPM
- experience in BPM integration with Microservices
- experience in BPM integration with RPA.
- experience in BPM integration with GUI for production operation activities.
- SQL (DB2 / PostGreSQL / Cassandra)
- Strong on J2EE with hands on experience with AWS, Microservices, Spring Framework and Docker
- Strong hand on experience in CICD automation
- Experience in Tomcat, Rabbit MQ
- DevOps Tool o GIT o Jenkins o JIRA o Ansible
- Experience with Apigee, Eureka and RPA is a plus
BPM application design & development using jBPM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.