Direct Hire/Full Time
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. This role offers a competitive salary, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more
I've placed over 75 High Tech and Engineering Employees with this mid sized client all in a direct hire capacity. To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified candidate I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
As a Software Cloud Product Manager, you will be focused on building best in class experiences for our users to help them manage and support a large portfolio of products at the edge of the cloud. You bring experience and knowledge from working with technologies such as IoT services by the major cloud providers, you are passionate about how data can help inform and justify product design decisions, and you are very comfortable using the right tool for the job as well as learning about new tools. You are comfortable having technical discussions on embedded systems and software interfaces, you have a track record of decomposing complex solutions into iterative chunks of work to prioritize with product teams, and you possess an ambition to continuously improve the value of the user experience.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- Experience building IoT enabled SaaS product offerings, ideally in Amazon's AWS cloud environment.
- General understanding of common technologies such as typical network infrastructure design, embedded system and communication protocols, network service design patterns especially for cloud architectures.
- Familiarity of the IT and technician role in organizations, and how to design capabilities and feature sets for that generalized user persona.
- Proven technical experience and leadership in a professional environment, including ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component; experience working in full stack, cross-functional Agile teams; CSPO or other related Agile certifications are a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a confident ability to engage technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Familiarity with and ability to implement User-Centered Design and Development principles.
skills: Product Manager
Agile/ Scrum Master
Facilitate agile meetings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.