job summary: JOB SUMMARY:
The Business Continuity Consultant provides a high level of expertise and knowledge of Business Continuity industry best practices based upon practical experience. This experience must span the full life cycle of Organizational Assessments to Plan Exercises of continuity programs and plans. Working in conjunction with the appropriate sales team use their expertise and knowledge of the prospect or customer to deliver Advisory focused sales. This role will focus on determining the suite of services that could be sold either directly or through value added partnership firms.
location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $0 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY TASKS: Client Retention
- Supports customer retention by partnering with the CSM team during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), customer calls etc. by providing Advisory Services expertise.
- Provides subject matter expertise and program recommendations based on regulatory and industry best practices.
- Become fluent in all software and Advisory Services offerings to determine the best fit for the customer.
- Participates in internal customer retention meetings and strategy sessions.
- Engages with Sales through demonstrations, prospect scoping calls, and program reviews to support the sales objectives
- Develops practical solutions that meet the customer's or prospect's goals and business objectives
- Participates in strategic and tactical account planning to determine Advisory Services opportunities
- Develops pricing for services to produce appropriate margins
- Mines and develops Advisory Services leads from the existing book of business, cold calling and other lead sources
- Collaborates with sales and project team members to identifying and close additional revenue opportunities
- Design and implements Business Impact Analysis, Technical Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Business Continuity Plan development and Exercise process for our Customer
- Ensures that program development and enhancements for clients further their resiliency goals and meet their industry requirements
- Provides accurate and timely project status updates to customers throughout the project
- Delivers quality consulting services on time, on budget, with a focus on attaining high customer satisfaction
- Collects data, performs analysis and creates C-level reporting for customer programs
- Contributes to the development and refinement of service methodologies.
- Participates in the development of service offerings relative to the practice goals, vision and mission.
- Participates as a thought leader in the analysis, design and implementation phases of our project methodology.
- Provides insight on the product roadmap to ensure it meets future needs.
- As a business continuity expert, partner with the Product Management teams to provide content and assist in strategic vision of the software products.
- Manages workload efficiency to meet monthly revenue generation and billable utilization; ensure accurate recording of project hours.
- 5+ years business continuity/disaster recovery industry and project management experience.
- Master's degree preferred or bachelor's degree with requisite experience.
- MBCP/CBCP /CBCI Certification or greater.
- Working knowledge of ISO 22301 and ISO 27001.
- Ability to develop program governance structures and long-term business continuity program goals for clients.
- Experience conducting risk assessments and/or business impact analyses, evaluating business processes and IT functions; ability to work effectively with both BC teams and IT/DR teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with ability to develop and deliver "C-Suite" level presentations.
- Ability to work independently, within strict deadline and manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, with the ability to adapt to rapid changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desired office location in Oaks, however Virtual consideration may be an option.
- Internal and/or external auditing experience of programs a plus but not required.
- Travel required up to 50%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.