Client is seeking a SQL Developer in Sunnyvale, CA for a 12 Month Contract
Responsible for ensuring the ongoing reporting needs of both internal and external clients are met through business intelligence and data engineering.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 73.62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Define business requirements and develop complex SQL scripts and reporting solutions
- Work with accountants and financial analysts to build the next generation reporting solutions
- Work with product managers, system owners and data warehouse teams in order to pull relevant data to support financial reporting requirements for your customers and partners
- Be a systems expert supporting the Revenue, Partner Payments and Accounting teams
We are looking for an energetic professional for the role of Business/Project Analyst supporting Business Intelligence activities for Accounting & Finance Operations. If you are an experienced, motivated, creative, self-sufficient and savvy high performer that can provide strategic, analytical and technical support to your business partners this is the right position for you. You will leverage your knowledge of complex processes, technical system support and project management skills, to participate in cross-functional initiatives to enhance existing systems; scope and design new financial systems; and drive efficiency improvements. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high- energy growth environment. You have a proven track record working with global, high tech companies, and the desire to excel in everything you do. You would get the opportunity to work on products that earn revenue for the company and accounting related applications.
- 4-7 Years of hands on experience working with SQL.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with Unix/Linux systems required
- Prior experience in the finance domain, Data Modeling, Developing shell scripts , knowledge of at least one 3g ( Java or Python )
- Experience with reporting tools(e.g. Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos etc) and other industrial reporting and analysis platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills - with experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor
- Strong creativity and innovation in discovering actionable results and strategies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.