Sr. Data Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Denver, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $31.82 - 35.80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Define and measure key performance metrics and KPIs
- Collaborate with leadership to define performance goals/targets and quantify performance gaps (incl. time, volume and financially based metrics)
- Build data/performance reports and dashboards (as needed); facilitate metrics reporting process
- Analyst various types of system data to quantify baseline metrics and identify data trends
- Present data findings in such a manner that is meaningful and actionable to management
- Manage program budget vs. actual financial reporting
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- Education: High School Diploma Required
- Business analysis.
- Business process modeling - enterprise to department level.
- Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.