Full stack Senior Developer with at least 10+ years of experience which has been a technical leader or architect providing oversight and delivery of technical projects. This role implements architecture-centric solutions in addition to providing guidance to the developers in delivering solutions that adhere to and meets the strategic objectives set by the Architect and IT Leadership.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Provides development estimates and participates in project planning.
- Participates in designing and developing complex systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, reports, business components, and interaction between the components.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- May lead a team of developers, possibly offshore to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Peer mentoring experience of more junior team members.
- Demonstrated experience of estimation and planning
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software designs of complex systems.
- Proven history of developing and unit testing complex software components.
- Ability to be flexible, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment for self as well as team.
- Must have decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and improve the process efficiency
- Hands on experience using Java and Java based frameworks Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Hands on experience using Java script stack using AngularJS ideally or ReactJS etc.
- Hands on experience with JSON, rest and soap web services
- Hands on experience with API integration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.