Title: UCCE Engineer
Location: Collierville, TN 38017
Duration: 3+ years with possibility of extension
Shift/openings:Monday-Friday 8-5 pm
-- Engineer with Cisco UCCE expertise (not just a general technologist)
For immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
location: Collierville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Duties for this role include, but not limited to:
Configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issues related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. May support activities related to change management, outage management, and project management as well.
Network infrastructure will require resources with a skillset that can support the automation & programmability of the network, i.e., Infrastructure as Code (IaC) & Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Cisco UCCCE exp.
- CVP Customer Voice Portal expert
- ICM routing
- SIP trunking
- SBC-session border controllers-ACME or RIBBONS
- Routing and switching/networking
- Triage support
- Download logs
- Open TAC cases
- Install hardware and software
- Some Contact Center experience
skills: Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Apply modern network architecture principle, methodologies, tools and systemic automation process to support the launch of new business capabilities.
- Network Infrastructure and associate components (Routing, Switching, Wireless/Wired)
- Software Define Networking (API, Automation, Network Controller, Process Orchestrator)
- Programming: Python, Go, Script.
- System Administration (Linux, Regular Expression)
- Data Management and Analytics (Database, Hadoop, Splunk)
- Network Security (TACACS/Radius/MFA)
- Web Services (Restful, XML, JSON)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.