We are seeking a strong Full Stack Java developer to join a brand new team here in Pittsburgh for a full time role. Contact us today for more information!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and debug web based multi-tier database-driven Java applications and components to support business requirements. Testing is inclusive of automated testing as part of an automated test suite which has been adopted by the development team.
- Collaborate with project team members to deliver technical solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Applications may have performance SLAs that must be met.
- Create and maintain technical and knowledge base documentation.
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot, and develop technical solutions.
- Solve problems independently with minimal technical or managerial guidance.
- Support production issues as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and Interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of working effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Working knowledge of responsive design techniques for acceptable page rendering regardless of device.
- UI, Mobile/Front end technology (HTML5, CSS, Responsive design, JS frameworks, such as Angular).
- Java programming, hands-on professional software development, hands-on SQL, and experience with building applications using an end-to-end application framework and Java EE technology.
- Agile/Scrum procedures and processes.
- Production support experience in an application development environment.
- MVC frameworks and multi-tier architectures.
- Java EE application server.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.