Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Lake Oswego, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Looking for Excellent Team player. Experience developing new applications using Java/J2EE, KAFKA technologies, and providing maintenance support for existing applications. Experienced in Integration Technologies. Work with Architects understand platform architecture, analyze business requirements and provide technical designs. Ability to lead and provide guidance to others in the team. Ability to direct and participate in release and installation tasks. Self-starter, Works under general supervision. Able to perform and deliver in pressure
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $52.78 - 59.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyzing the requirements, writing Technical design documents applying industry standard Integration Technologies, Event driven, API & Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Expert level knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java (1.8), Spring 4+, MVC frameworks, JPA frameworks, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Messaging Technologies, Web Technologies (JQuery, HTML5, Web 2.0, CSS etc), XML, XSLT.
- Experience in Cloud computing technologies
- Experience in Event Driven Design, Development using KAFKA
- API development experience
- Strong coding skills, debugging, unit-testing, providing test support, and installation support of applications in accordance with specific internal procedures and standards.
- Strong SOA concepts, REST and SOAP services experience
- Experience working with Application Servers such as Weblogic, WebSphere
- Experience working with Oracle & NoSQL Databases.
- Well versed with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Hands on experience in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in Build frameworks (Maven), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
- Lead the team by providing task identification, work effort estimates and work schedules for development, maintenance activities. Guiding the team technically, conducting peer code reviews.
- Participates in and may direct problem definition and problem resolution activities.
- Participates in and may direct the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Coordinates with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of
- development and maintenance assignments (e.g., database development, job scheduling, enterprise Integration, network support, client implementation readiness, etc.).
- May participate in client committees and may coordinate client involvement in development and maintenance tasks as needed.
- May train other staff and may review the technical work of other staff.
- Provides on call support and may coordinate on call response efforts as assigned.
- Completes administrative requirements in an accurate and timely manner (e.g., time reporting, status reporting, etc.).
- Identifies potential issues and develops preventive action plans.
- Exercises considerable judgment to make decisions for less defined and complex issues.
- Develops solutions to a diverse range of complex problems, which require creativity and innovation within broadly defined policies and practices.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in development of new programs/applications, maintaining and/or supporting
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Looking for KAFKA, NoSQL development. Prescreening on Technical skillset (Hands on Experience in Java, Integration, Web Services needed).
- Existing programs/systems using Java/J2EE technologies on Windows and Unix environments
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems used.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Working experience of UI technologies like Node JS, Angular JS
- Experience in understanding HL7,
- Previous experience in Health Care Industry
- Working experience in development of Oracle Stored Procedures, Packages.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Understanding of health care business is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.