job summary: Summary:
Client is seeking a Developer (Other Specialty) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
location: San Ramon, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80.00 - 95.91 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Additional Job Details: Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 10+ years experience required. Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Kubernetes - Container Orchestration tool
- Docker - Software Containerization Platform
- Ansible - Configuration Management and Deployment
- GitLab- Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines
- Git - Source code management (Version Control System)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.