We are seeking great people for a rewarding opportunity. We have an immediate need for a NOC Technical Support Specialist with experience in providing application and user interface support. Software/Application Technical Support Practitioner
The Production Support Analyst is responsible for supporting operations related to program applications and interfaces.
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 9,999,999.99 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Monitoring batch interface failures, designing enhancement requests, monitoring electronic invoice loading, ensuring timeliness of payments processed, monitoring real time integration with the state's accounting system, and reconciling payments processed to the state's accounting system.
- Supporting development and migration of operational data and workflow update requests in supported applications.
- Monitoring, supporting and testing the systems used with the operations as a Production Support team member.
- Supporting development and conversion of internal and external report requests via SQL.
- Proactively identifies and addresses operational issues and risks.
- Escalates issues to Application Develop Team for defect resolution.
- Proactively identifies ways in which Production Support operational activities which impact the customers may be improved.
- As project needs and priorities are shifted, the above responsibilities may be adjusted or expanded to meet client service and contract compliance needs.
qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with enterprise level systems/applications and supporting stakeholders and operations.
skills: - Strong business analysis skills, ability to interpret and create conclusions from data.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills related to IT system issue investigations.
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle and specifically requirements gathering and documentation. Preferred:
- Knowledge of back office processing systems related to financials and procurement, for example SAP.
- Familiarity with navigating and working in a Unix or similar operating system.
- Technical skills to query databases including SQL.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.