Junior Java Programmer
We are seeking great people for a rewarding opportunity. We have an immediate need for junior level Java Programmers with 1+ year of professional work experience within a project driven environment.
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 9,999,999.99 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Will be responsible for the development, including configuration and customization of application functionality as per requirement specifications.
- Analyze, design, develop and test application configuration, customization and code changes related to SIRs, change requests, performance, report designs and product upgrades
- Assist teammates in functional and technical areas of the applications and the project development environments
- Assist with coordination of the configuration management process related to migration requests and code labels; this includes production release verification via code comparison tools
- Assist in work estimating/planning, change management control and review of team work products guidelines and Quality and Process Improvement
- Assist other teams, including technical infrastructure, performance and production support teams, as needed to meet service obligations of operations
- Serve as technical and functional resource for applications, supporting issue investigation and application development
Report Creation and Delivery
- Maintain shared responsibility of measures associated with application performance testing and monitoring (e.g. BAC script maintenance, Wily configuration and monitoring, and LoadRunner support including script creation, script creation, and data preparation)
- Proactively identify and resolve issues, and escalate as necessary
- As project needs and priorities are shifted, the above responsibilities may be adjusted or expanded to meet service and contract compliance needs
Junior resource with 1-2 years of professional Java programming experience.
Recent, out of college graduates with a technical background are encouraged to apply, as training will be provided, but demonstrated technical skills are required.
skills: 1-2 years of Java development experience.
Team player, great communicator, with willingness to work in a dynamic environment along with a strong supporting cast.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.