Our client, a growing Financial Services firm, is looking for a Senior VBA Developer that will be a key member of Regulatory Data Team, to design and implement data feeds to external regulatory agencies and internal compliance departments. This person needs to be strong with VBA and experience with Qlikview dashboards would be great.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Automate and monitor data feeds to internal and external regulatory agencies.
- Interact with the business and SME's to understand business requirements and implement the required processes.
- Build and deploy checks for data quality controls.
- Work within and across Agile teams to develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions for data acquisition and dissemination.
- 5+ years of EXCEL and VBA Expertise
- Interacting with the users to gather / understand business requirements.
- SQL/PLSQL (Oracle and PostgreSQL) and relational database technology.
- Agile environment experience.
- AWS technologies.
- Regulatory and Compliance related fields.
- BI and reporting tools like QlikView and QlikSense.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.