The Technical Analyst - Enterprise Physical Security plans, directs, designs, develops, and supports project efforts to identify, assess and implement physical security systems for global company locations that require an installation of a new security systems in their facility or an upgrade to an existing system. Company has implemented an Enterprise Physical Security System standard based on Lenel OnGuard software and compatible hardware. The Technical Analyst will manage installation projects per site and will also operate as a technical liaison in collaboration with third-party physical security design/implementation firms to help drive compliance with the overall physical security program within the company. The Technical Analyst will coordinate and provide support for the Enterprise Physical Security System.
location: Beachwood, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 84 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
A. Manages individual site projects utilizing IT ProLaunch (Phased Gate project management) methodology from inception to installation as global Co locations either install new security systems in their facility or upgrade existing systems
B. Executes ITSM processes (Change Management, Request Fulfillment, Incident Management, and Problem Management) related to physical security systems
C. Participates in evaluation of new tools /modules (technologies) and bench marking efforts
D. Communicates clearly, concisely, and effectively in both written and verbal forms
E. Provides Co locations with Lenel training as appropriate
F. Collaborates with other Co IT Security and Infrastructure Services resources as needed
G. Collaborates with global security partners and operate as an interface between them and the Co locations soliciting the help of the Enterprise Physical Security team
H. Collaborates with business unit leaders, Sector area managers, Supply Chain Management resources, EHS department resources, Co Enterprise Security Director, Site HR resources, site Facilities managers, and site Security resources
- BS/BA Computer Science or related Computer Science or Information Technology degree from an accredited college or university
- 1 - 3 years Project Management experience
- Experience with a project management tool to manage work breakdown structure, resource assignment/allocation, dependencies, and other fundamental project management constructs
- Prior experience with physical security systems. Working knowledge of components of access control and video surveillance hardware including door controls, card readers, access badges, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Wide/Local Area Network concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Lenel OnGuard Application Software
- Wide/Local Area Network control specifications
Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) that your position requires
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.