Seeking a highly qualified analyst to support Corporate Services applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with Peoplesoft or other ERP solutions. This position requires a motivated technical person that can lead projects; apply structured analysis and design techniques to operational requirements; and ensure requirements are met via a complete and fully tested system. Application portfolio includes PeopleSoft Finance, PeopleSoft Supply Chain, PeopleSoft HR, Kronos, Halogen, Taleo, EPSi, Visual Lease, Raiser's Edge, and CCure.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities to Include:
- Lead in the technical design and configuration of application solutions. Use experience and in depth knowledge of application architecture to help translate business requirements into technical designs and tasks.
- Provide technical leadership to team for trouble shooting of critical and/or complex application and integration issues
- Provide mentoring, coaching and leadership to other team members in the development and troubleshooting of application solutions.
- Develop application design and/or coding standards as needed to maximize efficiency, supportability and stability of applications.
- Provide updates on assigned project tasks/deliverables to appropriate Manager or Project Manager (PM). This may include management of multiple tasks (e.g. interfaces, logistics as well as small independent projects. Communicate status, estimate to complete and any significant issues proactively to PM or Manager insure project and task timelines are met.
- Stay abreast of new application feature/function changes provided by organization vendors including focus on updates to development tools and utilities. Provide updates back to team and Management on relevant changes and opportunities.
- Provide input into evaluation and selection of application solutions and/or utility software.
- Identify problem trends and work with vendors and internal team to develop root cause analysis and recommendations for application, system or operational changes to prevent or reduce future impact of problems.
- Active in Vendor and regional professional and user group activity. Provide representation for organization and channel relevant information back to Applications team and organization.
- Develop testing plans and QA strategies for new systems or modifications to existing systems.
- Develop and review conversion and live plans. Identify risks, and develop remediation plans for conversions, upgrades and large change requests.
- Document all processes and modifications to the specified system. Comply with the documentation policies of the department.
- Maintain a positive relationship with patients, visitors, medical staff and peers creating a positive image for self and organization.
- Participates in on-call rotation as required. May be called upon to assist with critical issues outside of standard on-call rotation
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications version 9.x and PeopleTools 8.5x
- Knowledge of the PeopleSoft Toolset: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, PeopleCode, Application packages, and SQR
- SQL development skills with experience writing SQL retrieval routines for Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Web development experience (HTML5, CSS, scripting) preferred
- Orientation toward detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.