Randstad is hiring in Duluth! We're seeking a Digital Marketing professional with 1-5 years' experience in email marketing (content & analytics), website and search optimization/analytics and work around paid search, demand generation or pay per click.
If you're interested in finding out more about this permanent, full-time opportunity, please email Jordan.Smith@randstadusa.com
directly. POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the VP of Marketing, in this exciting and fast-paced role you will drive the strategy, production, execution and analysis of the email and digital marketing programs
for our clients.
Bring your ideas and your experience - you will work alongside our web production, creative and merchandising teams to help develop and manage our client's digital marketing efforts. Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required, Understanding of Google Analytics, HTML or design skills are a plus. IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR:
VP of Marketing DIRECTION OF OTHERS
: Not currently but may as the responsibilities increase. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree with 2 - 3 years of related experience
- Professional understanding of digital platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, and other emerging channels
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities/skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Recommend strategy and implement digital marketing programs to drive online sales across several client brands including Email, Paid Search (Brand and Non Brand), Remarketing, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Sweepstakes
- Manage daily email production/scheduling across several clients
- Build and Test emails including segmentation, workflow and landing pages.
- Monitor program performance utilizing Google Analytics
- Track conversion rates and other key metrics, making ongoing adjustments
- Manage onsite Cross Sell and Upsell programs
- Coordinate with outside agencies and consultants to develop and manage digital programs
- Partner with creative team to develop assets to support these programs
You will need an aptitude for understanding reporting and giving advice based on your findings. This can be a self-driven/autonomous position at times but being a part of a team, contributing to conversations, sharing ideas, collaboration on projects is crucial.
Ideally you'll have 1-3 years minimum of digital marketing experience with a proven track record for driving growth and an eagerness to master your craft in a fast-paced production environment.
- CSS and HTML
- Make recommendations
- Building emails, paid search, google analytics, adwords, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.