Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.19 - 51.97 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serve as consultant to Medicare in interpreting data and refining business and data transformation logic for reporting
- Recommend, design, and develop system/data solutions, perform financial analysis, document requirements, improve data processing procedures, perform data configuration changes, conduct/support functional and user acceptance testing, debug/troubleshoot, review & write technical documentation that accompany releases
- Perform data administration, including Medicare sales system (MTSS) data management
- Maintain and quality check master data files, Medicare plan coverage and zip codes, facilities, users and access privileges, sales events, fulfillment, etc.
- Upload/transmit Medicare data files to third party vendors
- Monitor data quality and integrity
- Extract and merge data from various databases as needed for business reporting and analysis
- Respond to MTSS end user/client problems, production support issues, and requests and resolve interface/data extract issues
- Configure and deploy MTSS data/system updates for implementation & ongoing maintenance
- Coordinate data configuration support with Sales and Marketing Systems team and third-party vendors
- Assess, prioritize, and resolve regional Medicare requests for data uploads, e.g., marketing and sales campaign changes, prospect lists
- Collaborate with other team members to perform intermediate to advanced system analysis on software vendor release notes (fixes & enhancements), newly submitted ideas, and project changes; and identify specific data/system build configuration or work flow changes.
- Work with team members, KPIT, marketing database and other business teams through development & implementation of MTSS data changes
- Experience Level: 10+ Years.
- Extensive experience with Oracle
- Proficient with Toad for Oracle or similar front-end database applications
- Experience using Oracle for data warehouse reporting, other in-house reporting applications, file transfer and encryption programs
- 5 or more years of Oracle database and data extract and transformation experience
- 5 or more years of experience reporting from large databases or data warehouses and expert understanding of the data relationships with these.
- 7 or more years of report writing or project management experience required, including preparing financial, accounting or utilization reports.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Expertise with Microsoft 365, Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, and OneNote.
- Proficiency with PC-based query and report writing tools such as Tableau; expert knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs, particularly Microsoft Excel, and expert understanding of relational database and data integrity.
- Understanding of Consumer Relation Management (CRM) information systems
- Strong communication skills, ability to keep up with technological changes, techniques and improvements, and apply those to current environment, strong customer service focus, and good organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills including the ability to research and initiate a data extract and report that answers key questions not answerable using known sources.
- History of becoming an expert on data availability and quality, gathering detailed business requirements, and the creativity to develop workable solutions for a wide range of customers.
- Keen ability to keep up with additional data sources and system changes within the company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.