Randstad is looking for a Web Assist Analyst to join their team in the Richmond Location.
Shift: M-F 9:30AM-6PM, long term contract
The Production Support Specialist answers inbound calls from global customers as well as internal system users and is responsible for providing first level operational and technical support.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide IT operations support in a team Service Desk environment. Adjust working hours and schedule as needed.
- Develop and exhibit technical subject matter expertise on the supported systems and associated business processes.
- Drive and coordinate high impact, complex and cross-functional incidents to resolution by following established processes involving resources from Genworth and/or vendors.
- Communicate written incident updates using team standards in a pre-determined time bound fashion to all levels of IT and business audience.
- Assess impact of issues and ensure proper severity assignment.
- Ensure Support Guides and related documentation is up-to-date.
- Regularly identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Fulfill corporate compliance tasks including mandatory training and weekly timesheets
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2 years IT experience in a customer service capacity. Call Center or Service Desk experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with web navigation and support in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.