A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for an Infrastructure Specialist for a 6-12 month contract opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Set up new users on the LAN and Windows domain.
- Review, evaluate and maintain all hardware and software.
- Oversee and maintain all IT resources and their security.
- Ensure system backup is consistently working and functional.
- Evaluate, order, and install new hardware and software as needed.
- Maintain listing of all phone numbers and features including faxing functionality.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to phone requirements, including communicating with vendors
- Monitor and maintain voice mail and conference call systems, including new user set up.
- Oversee and evaluate phone and communication systems for entire company.
- Set up, monitor, maintain, test, and troubleshoot all Internet connections
- Troubleshoot and repair restaurant POS issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair restaurant back office system problems.
- Assist with credit card related issues.
- Establish and implement Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ensure all daily and weekly reports are timely and accurate.
- Bachelors' degree in related field preferred but not required
- A+ Certification required.
- 3-5 years knowledge of IT protocols, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Setup, support and troubleshoot hardware/software issues pertaining to the corporate LAN
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work productively without direct supervision.
- Basic knowledge of office automation.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Hardware/software experience (including both Windows and Mac environments).
- Microsoft Office (including Outlook).
- Proven ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks/projects through timely completion.
- Engaging, friendly personality.
- Great communication (oral and written).
- Self starter.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Team player.
- Passion for technology, and even greater passion for customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.