Our global client is expanding into Houston and adding a Houston based Project Manager / Business Consultant to their team. We have a proven history of helping them expand their teams across the globe.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As they grow and expand in the US region, they need an experienced business consultant from the ETRM domain with good Industry knowledge & Market experience, who can implement projects at client sites and deliver product demos to prospective clients. Travel within the Americas will be involved.
- Good understanding of ETRM products and commodities, preferably 'Energy' commodity
- Track record of managing ETRM projects and clients
- Prior experience of a shorter product implementation cycle (2-3 months)
- Understands Change management and helps deliver value to client. He / she should be able to understand rational, emotional and political perspective of change in the client organization and manage it well.
- Works with Presales, Offshore delivery/release/customer support team and delivery partners, to deliver projects.
- Knowledge for Waterfall and Agile models.
- Experience in Project accounting and Budgeting.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Flexible to travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.