This role will serve as a business analyst for development projects, working with internal clients and the technology team to improve business processes and the capability and stability of software. The role is also responsible for assisting in the training and management of other team members.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Help train, oversee and manage other members of team.
- Serve as lead business analyst for various development projects.
- Prioritize and delegate internal maintenance and enhancement items and track progress regularly.
- Interface between internal clients and technology/system administration teams.
- Solicit feedback from internal system/software users to improve business processes, capabilities and stability of system/software.
- Design and write specifications for new features according to client requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external system/software developers to ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and issues are addressed.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize processes and reporting. Identify and leverage opportunities to enhance planning and reporting processes
- Where applicable, partner with external vendors (e.g. Salesforce.com) to ensure a focus on implementation of best practices around cross-system data continuity, data hygiene, and business process definition
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives related to operational processes
- Recommend and implement centralized tools that internal stakeholders can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Other projects, Development, and duties as identifie
Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related field required. 3+ years of relevant experience required. Salesforce.com administrative experience is required (certified Admin or Developer is a plus) Experience with MS Dynamics or other CRM applications is a plus Experience with credit risk or financial analysis and software. System/business analysis experience required. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines. Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude. Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts Recognize the need for strict security of confidential information and be able to use good judgment and professional tact when handling sensitive and confidential matters appropriately and timely. PMP certification or strong track record of project management experience Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues Strong track record of leading conversations with senior leaders to identify and resolve issues Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location Strong Access/Excel skills Strong SQL skills Experience with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software applications
skills: Salesforce Admin/Dev knowledge
§ Experience with MS Dynamics or other CRM applications is a plus
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Strong SQL skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.