Our client, a leading provider of home and community based health services is seeking Data Visualization Engineers to join their growing Enterprise Analytics team. These individuals will be responsible for developing an analytics solution focusing on the front-end reporting and analytics.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Data Visualization Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- The Data Visualization Engineer is responsible for turning abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights from the results of the analyses.
- Understand user interface design and apply visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization and graphical design.
- Leverages understanding of business processes and builds up specific business data domain expertise
- Brings expertise in data visualization techniques in developing business analytics and semantic data access requirements.
- Helps translate business analytics needs into data visualization requirements
- Work with end users to understand the problem and build robust analytical solutions
- Support the BI documentation and Meta data management processes.
- Help with ETL processes when necessary
- Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI) interactive user interface, or product design.
- Microsoft Stack Expertise interpreting large data sets with advanced understanding of SQL programming to understand data leveraged by business partners.
- Knowledge of visualization dashboard design techniques for effective data analysis and presentation
- Ability to collaborate and excel in a multi-functional team environment
skills: Healthcare expereince is a plus
ability to work with external stakeholders and translate business requirements into technical requirements
great communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.