Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Finesse Customer Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Englewood, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Customer engineer will spend more time with the business gathering requirements and less time in the system itself.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $38.49 - 43.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Develop, Deliver and support Finesse Applications
- Gather Business requirements for Finesse Layout
- Support Finesse Application and Gadgets
- Technical Documentation and training for engineers and end users
- Support CUIC Reports for users migrating from CSD to Finesse
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience with Finesse 11.0 Administration, Support, and Migrations
- End User support experience
- Business Requirement and design experience
- Experience with Finesse Gadgets
- Experience with CUIC and CUIC Reports
- Experience with UCCE services in Healthcare Industry
- XML programming for Finesse
- Initiative and ownership of assignments
- Communication to technical and nontechnical partners
- Ability to work well with teams to complete projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.