Our client, a leading health services provider, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst, to lead an effort of analyzing and evaluating the current analytics environment. As part of this effort, the Lead Analyst will be responsible for working with the respective business and Analytics teams to decide what reports to keep, what to modernize, and what to remove from the environment.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze current reports and determine business need and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify redundancies in reporting environment and makes recommendations on remediation
- Work with business stakeholders to understand how business needs translate into reports
- Provide general oversight and task direction to small team of analysts
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft reporting environment (PowerBI, Data Factory, Azure, etc)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a "lead" role
- team player
- requirements gathering and documentation
- business acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.