Our client, we're on a mission to help people avoid chronic disease and lead healthier lives. The client is a new scalable model in chronic disease prevention and management rooted in member experience and happiness. We have an open, collaborative environment and a "buzz" that comes with high growth and a great team.
And we are growing! We're looking for passionate software engineers who are interested in using their software engineering skills to build our modern cloud-based platform using Microsoft Azure Platform-As-A-Service, React, NodeJS, c#, NoSQL and SQL, and Salesforce.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Participate in architecture, technical design, code, unit test and deployment, throughout the stack.
- Own full development requirements and implementation, release management, QA automation and release to production environments.
- Foster a strong sense of security from the database to the UI and beyond.
- Mentor and leads others in a high-performing team that delivers on commitments.
- Work with product and UX teams to identify UI and minimal data sets to power mobile and web views as well as partner API integrations.
- Promotes and preserves the Solera culture and core values both within the team and in communications throughout the company.
qualifications: Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of related software development experience
skills: Expected Skills and Competencies
- 5 years' experience in any of the major software technical stacks, with preference for NodeJS, React, NoSQL and SQL, .Net stack and Salesforce.
- Strong backend experience with either NoSQL or SQL, with preference for NoSQL.
- Knowledge of cloud Platform-As-A-Service development in Azure or other cloud platforms.
- A strong DevOps mindset, including automated testing, Git, CI/CD, Release Management, Deployment workflows.
- A strong Agile mindset.
- Are driven toward learning and mastery of multiple disciplines on our technology stack.
- Take initiative, communicating project statuses and asking for help.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Are mature and have sound judgment.
- Have a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Exhibit openness, respect and humility, are the type of person that others enjoy working with.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.