Randstad Technologies is seeking a Senior level .NET software developer with a strong background in building scalable, high quality, high-performance, mission-critical applications primarily using the ASP.NET MVC framework. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining external-facing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications/APIs, and Windows Applications in an Agile Methodology Environment. The candidate will be expected to be fanatical about delivering quality, supportable solutions, possess a great work ethic, and be able to work with other members of the company including analysts, developers, support personnel, and business resources to build highly performing enterprise systems. The candidate will be the go-to resource for best practices of APS.NET MVC. Along with development of software, they will be responsible for planning and presenting designs, code-reviewing peers, and coaching other developers.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designing, presenting, and building new systems in .NET 4.6(+) using the ASP.NET MVC framework and .NET Core 2.2(+)
- Guide the organization on best ASP.NET MVC practices and designs using relevant and proven experiences
- Coach and code review other developers to help teach best ASP.NET MVC practices
- Collaborate with agile team to define story description of backlog items during backlog estimation sessions
- Contribute to the documentation of design patterns, models, process flows, and entity relationship diagrams
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Building and maintaining systems in .NET 4.6(+) using C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET/SQL Server/Web Services (SOAP & REST)/WCF Data Services
- Develop new functionality within our existing software suite of products and systems
- Test and provide feedback on software developed by teammates when required to complete sprints
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Two (+) years' experience as a ASP.NET MVC developer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or information systems from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
- Strong capability to design, present, and develop ASP.NET MVC applications that are responsive and have a fluid user experience
- Experience work a team to designing UI with a fluid user experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations, such as memory management and serialization of XML/JSON
- Familiarity with software implementation best practices
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business logic layer, Data access layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, balancing business needs with a solid commitment to quality, performance, and support.
- Candidate must be an effective verbal and written communicator with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Familiarity with advanced software/testing methodologies is a definite plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to Pass a thorough background check
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style with a commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Thorough understanding of HTML, Bootstrap, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with tools such as babel, ReSharper unit test.
- Familiarity with Splunk
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with MQTT technologies
- Ability to develop SQL tables, views, and optimized stored procedures
- Ability to identify SQL query / stored procedure bottlenecks and optimize inefficiencies
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.