NEED A PROVEN DEV TEAM LEADER!!!!!!
ONLY THE BEST NEED APPLY!
W2 ONLY!!!!!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!!!!!!
My large banking client is looking for a Solid Person to help him lead his team of 40. Must have strong personality and good hands on skills! Strong Object Oriented Programming experience - Python or Java! This person will be working on a trading application as well as Bloomberg feeds.
This position is for a Lead Application Developer provides creative and technical expertise for the software product under development Designs, develops, and implements Java applications to support business requirements.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $82 - 89 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
This position is for a Lead Application Developer provides creative and technical expertise for the software product under development Designs, develops, and implements Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
The ideal candidate has an aptitude to deliver high quality products by implementing the technical architecture that is laid out for the product by using modern technologies to develop the software. This role is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with modern technical stack. The Lead developer will work in a very collaborative and open environment, and will closely work with developers, architects, remanagement and other stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong technical development lead, with 5-10 years of development experience.
- Python and database skills required. Financial experience required. trading systems experience desirable.
- The ability to effectively communicate within a multi-disciplined team, across multiple locations and time zones, and to interact with demanding business users.
- A flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- Seasoned in C, C++, Python and/or Java.
- Strong and hands on experience with OO design principles and patterns.
- Experience architecting/designing end-to-end application flows
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Work in Global Markets and/or Risk Management Strong understanding of regulatory rules and applications.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
skills: Must be able to communicate on all levels!!!!
Handle tough situations without jeopardizing delivery dates!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.